Dark Grey Modal

$17.99 USD

Introducing every #VelaGirl's newest essential cotton line! Made with our custom woven and custom dyed 100% Modal Cotton making it light weight and breathable, perfect for any season. 

Comes in two size options! Please indicate which size works best for you below!

The modal fabric is very fine and soft compared to other fabrics, handle with care



Viscose Standard size: 75 x 185cm

Modal Double width size: 100 x 185cm



Handle with care

DO NOT wash with loads or machine wash.

Hand Wash cold only or dry clean. 

Please see care label for further instructions


BOTH fabrics are the same fiber content, softness, shine & quality. Both fabrics are sourced from viscose fibers however the only difference is in the weight and size. The modal weave is slightly thinner than the viscose. The viscose comes in a standard size (75 cm width) and the modal comes (100 cm width). The modal is wide enough to fold in half. We did this to give you multiple size options, so please make sure you pick the one you want!


You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.

  • Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
  • Exchanges/Returns are permitted within fourteen days of your purchase based on delivery date.
  • All sales and promotions are final, we do not make any adjustments on pricing.
  • Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
  • Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.

All orders placed are shipped within 24hr business working day. Orders placed after Friday 5pm PST will be processed next business day. 

All VELA orders are hand-picked and packed with love from our wonderful shipping facility crew in Texas. 

International Orders

VELA ships worldwide. All additional taxes, customs, and import duties are the responsibility of the customer. We do however do our best to minimize your costs upon arrival to your country.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
2nd favorite color

I’m a solid gal! Black is my comfort color for 75% of the time, but the other 25% of the time I’m wearing this beautiful color. This is the 2nd time I order this color after many years of wearing. Love this color!

Recently viewed