During Ramadan I hosted an Iftar party. With the help of my talented aunt @houseofatik. We designed a whole Middle Eastern inspired theme and transformed my backyard into a "genie in a bottle" vibes night.
**The cool thing about this specific theme is that nothing really needs to match! Just grab random Middle Eastern looking items from around your house. I also went to World Market as well and bought some random low budget things and scattered everything around the room until I could finally see it coming together. You can have all of this done in a couple hours!**
HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT WE DID:
- We used small Moroccan cups as flower vases
- Gathered together different throws and tapestry and mixed and matched for seating arrangements and dessert table
- Hung different sized lanterns from the wood beams and arranged pillows around to make it a little more comfortable
- We used a black step and repeat to hang the lanterns and LED lights behind the dessert table
- The main stores I shopped at were IKEA, World Market, Urban Outfitters and Target
The Finished Product!
Let us know what you thought and if you recreated this theme too!